Appeal for Shawwal to Dhil-Hijjah 1435
7 8 6
TRUST FOR INTERNET DA’WAH | FOUNDED 2011 | REG: *UNREGISTERED*
https://my.tripleclicks.com/11797755 (Sales site)
TRUSTEES: Muhammad Siddique Sampson,
APPEAL FOR SHAWWAL TO DHIL-HIJJAH 1435
Al-Muhaymin Trust is an unregistered family trust doing Da’wah work on the internet and caring for the ailing trustees who are currently our only beneficiaries. We have only since Ramadhaan 1435 started to raise funds to fill our constantly empty bank account.
OUTSTANDING ISSUES SINCE SHABAN 1435:
* Registration of trust as a trust and fundraising organisation
* Registration of trust as an NPO or PBO (see future projects below)
* Accommodation for trustees
(The trustees are MASAKKIR and FAKIR and both have ongoing health issues. They are also currently still homeless and desparately need a room in a house or outbuilding to let WITH ELECTRICITY as Muhammad needs to use a nebuliser. Muhammad gets a grant and can offer about R900.00 for rental. Jamiatul Ulama can offer an addtional approximately R600.00 towards a rental of about R1500.00. As an alternative, they offer to be live-in caretakers at a masjid or salah khana. They currently rent a temporary room at Abyssinia Lodge, West End, with a temporary income generated by Mirriam-Khadijah whose health is deteriorating by the day due to excessive walking to obtain funds for running expenses.)
* Running expenses to care for the trustees (rent, food, clothing, etc.)
* Internet access / airtime to continue our quest to do internet Da’wah
PLANNED POTENTIAL FUTURE PROJECTS:
* Street Da’wah
* Feeding scheme
These projects are on hold as our bank balance is virtually zero.
BANK DETAILS (EFTs only):
Bank: First National Bank
Swift code: FIRN ZA JJ
Branch code: 25 06 55
Account name: Al-Muhaymin Trust
Account type: Cheque account connected savings pocket
Account number: 6242 499 0192
==> NB!!!!! Reference: Enter type of donation & your name here
You can help us with LILLAAH, SADAQAH, ZAKAAT, FITRAH, FITYAH, KAFARAH and donations by EFTing your money and emailing or faxing details to us. We can issue receipts on request, but not Section 18 and tax certificates yet.
PLEASE NOTE: *NO* CHEQUES ACCEPTED DUE TO BANK ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS. IT IS ANYWAY CHEAPER AND SAFER TO EFT.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE (INTERNATIONAL):
* If you have a Paypal account, go to https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=171828 – although you’ll pay a small admin fee to use this service. (See web page for details).
* You can also use https://mcsampsonent.tictail.com/product/zakah-for-dawah-work – no admin fees.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE (SOUTH AFRICA ONLY):
* Got an FNB bank account? Ewallet us to our cellphone number above.
* Got an ABSA bank account? Cashsend us to our cellphone number above AND notify us to same number of the 6 digit code selected by you (or use 786786 as code).
* Got a Nedbank bank account or Vodacom mpesa account? Call us for a Vodacom phone number to use to mpesa your money to.
* Want to donate cash and can’t EFT? Contact us for details.
Jazak Allahu khairun. May Allah award you with Jannutal Firdaus for your contribution to this great cause…
Eid-ul Fitr and Eid-ul Adha mubarak to you and your family
TRUSTEES: AL-MUHAYMIN TRUST
IF EVERYONE HELPS HIS NEIGHBOR, THEN WHO WILL NEED HELP?
On Qiyamah Allah will ask man, "I was hungry, but you did not feed Me. I was in need and you did not help Me." Man will ask, "O Allah, You are the One without need, how could You be hungry and in need?" Allah will answer, "Was your neighbor not hungry or in need and you did not help him? If you did not help your neighbor, you did not help Me. Depart from Me to the eternal punishment."